There are numerous places on Earth to be preferred and selected for a wedding. Still a great number of foreign couples decide to get married in Denmark. Why? Because Denmark has been popular among people for its easy wedding procedures and minimal documentation! True, getting married in Denmark is surprisingly easy – No matter whether you are a same sex couple or the opposite one. Often, foreign couples with two different nationalities come here for their marriage.
Apart from this, another reason is that Denmark is representing an attractive Nordic culture and environment – very beautiful and with a lot of beaches, gardens, lakes, historical monuments and a pleasant cozy environment. The venues such as Kronborg Castle and Beach Hotel Marienlyst have attracted many foreign couples who wanted to get married here.
With our thorough service we have helped many couples to get married in Denmark. If you – also like many others – feel attracted to get married in Denmark , then you need to know a couple of things before we head off to the final day:
- Even if you are a same sex couple, you can get married here. Here is no difference in the marriage procedure between gay couples and the heterosexual couples.
- As soon as you fix the day of your marriage, choose your wedding package and book the additional services.
Check out which documents you would need, and share with us all necessary documents via e-mail, courier or registered post.
- We shall have an in-depth look at your documents and shall will send them for approval with the local authorities.
- Once your documents are approved by the local authorities of Denmark, we will confirm the venue for your wedding.
- When you head off to Denmark to get married here, make sure that you carry all the original documents along with you.
- You can’t get married in a Danish church unless you’re a member of the official Danish State Church.
If you have any further doubt, concern or questions you can always reach us. We, at Elsinore Wedding, would love to serve you any time!