Romantic quotes filled with love are great for your wedding day. They can fit anywhere from wedding speeches and readings to signage, decorations, invitations, place names, or at the table of wedding couples.
Even if you don’t want to use romantic quotes directly in your wedding speech, they can at least inspire you and your spouse to think about how much you love each other and what marriage means to both of you. If you have decided to get married in Denmark or even in your hometown, getting the right words to express your feelings can make the day for you and your spouse, both.
Here are some romantic love quotes you can use on your wedding day:
- “I thank God to bless me with the best partner ever! He has made me a lot happier and I am deeply in love with you.”
- “An ideal marriage is one where any ideal man has an ideal wife as it is a two-way journey always.”
- “A perfect marriage does not exist. There are always two imperfect people trying to never give up on each other.”
- The more love, trust, and respect you invest in your marriage, the more valuable it becomes.”
- “They say marriages are made in heaven. It might be or might not be. However, all I want to say is I am thankful to the moment written in my fate, which says I will meet you. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened in my life.”
- “Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If he is happy, he alleviates your worries by dividing them and doubling your pleasures by mutual participation and then he is the one to spend your lifetime.”
- “You should always take care of her, take her to outings, make her feel valuable and if you can do that, you’ll have a happy and successful marriage like two out of ten happy married couples.”
- “The secret of a happy marriage is just to be there for each other no matter what. It needs constant nurturing and efforts to put on to a marriage work.”
- “So it won’t be easy. It will be very difficult; we will have to work on it every day, but I want to do it because I love you. I love you all, forever, every day. You and me… every day. “
- “Marriage is not 50-50, divorce is 50-50. Marriage is 100 to 100; it’s not about splitting everything in half, it’s about giving everything you have.”
We hope you have enjoyed this collection of love quotes for your Big Day! Is your favourite one missing? Share it with us in the comments below!