What to do before the wedding take place
- Book your wedding package and additional services here.
- Upon receipt of your documents and payment of the booking fee € 250 to Elsinore Wedding, we will check the documents thoroughly and forward them to the Danish authorities for approval. The booking fee covers the startup fee to the Danish authorities and is non refundable and not included in the package price. The expected processing time for the documents at the Danish authorities is 5 -7 working days if they have all the required documents.
- Email your documents (please see the list and download links documents needed. Pictures of documents are preferred) to us at email@example.com.
- Payment can be made by international bank transfer to our account:
Or using credit card by PayPal (surcharge 6.2%).
- When your documents have been approved by the Danish authorities, we will confirm your wedding date/location and forward the invoice.
- Rember to bring your passport to the wedding ceremony. No other documents is required at your wedding ceremony.
- Please note that if you are going to use your wedding certificate outside of Europe and want an apostille/legalization of the certificate, this can be arranged against a fee of €200. Please book this on the booking form as extra wedding services.
Do you have questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.