Getting married in Denmark is a great experience, but getting married at the world-famous castle of Shakespeare’s Prince Hamlet is once in a lifetime affair. You won’t find any excitement and experience better than this!
Hamlet is one of the most seen and appreciated dramas in the world. Kronborg Castle is the stage where the entire setting of this drama was arranged. This world famous and historic monument is an exceptional example of a Renaissance castle which played an incredible role in the history of northern Europe.
Just because of all these reasons, Home of Hamlet has been pretty popular among couples across the world while they are considering getting married in Denmark. Apart from the values this castle holds, there is no match for its beauty. It is a combination of brilliant architecture and charismatic ambience. In collaboration with this castle, we have chosen some exquisite locations for your wedding. We recommend taking a closer look at the following indoor and outdoor castle locations:
- The Telegraph Tower
- King’s Tower
- The Duchess of Mecklenburg’s Chamber
- Erik of Pommerania’s Chamber
- The Castle Court Yard
- Helsinborg Ravelin
- The Flag Bastion
So if you have fallen in love with this castle’s beauty and want to get married at the Kronborg castle to get a lifetime experience for you and your closest companions, we can help you.
Our Kronborg Castle Wedding Package Covers:
- Booking and confirmation of the wedding date
- Entire legal paperwork and personal assistance
- Complete review of your legal documents before your wedding day
- Verification of your original documents from the Citizens Office
- If required, the arrangement of two witnesses
- An Apostille from the Danish Foreign Ministry
- Booking service for beautician and hair stylist, if required
- Booking service for a wedding cake, bridal bouquet and photographer, if required
- Champagne and chocolates for a toast after the wedding ceremony
What are you waiting for? Pack your bags and go to Denmark, the rest will be taken care of by us! To discuss planning your wedding in Denmark, contact us.