The wedding is fun because of various wedding rituals. There are some customs and there are some gestures which make a wedding memorable and fun. The “Thank You” speech is one of as such gestures.
We provide destination wedding services in Denmark to the foreign couples that want to get married in Denmark. We arrange solo wedding as well as private destination wedding ceremonies for the bride and groom with close friends and family members. In some marriage ceremonies, the Thank You speech is given and in some it is skipped. The weddings with a Thank You note are always fun for all. Based on our experience, here are some tips to make your Thank You speech perfect.
- The speech sounds interesting till it is short. I know you want to include everything you have in your heart, but still, short is sweet. The thumb rule is keeping your wedding speech up to 3 minutes at max.
- If you are going to have a destination wedding with friends and family members and you may want to name the names for their help and support. It is good to say Thank You all because in excitement often bride and groom forgets some names and feelings can hurt. If you want to use the names, then better to write down.
- Add a pinch of humor in your speech. This will make it fun as well as grab and hold the attention of guests.
- The Thank You speech should be given before deserts so you make sure all guests are seated and some guests who prefer to leave early can also attend the Thank You Speech. Another option is after the civil marriage ceremony, the toast is raised. Give Thank You Speech before the toast and then raise the toast.
- Generally only bride and Groom give Thank You speech, but there are some ceremonies in guests and friends also show their gratitude and thoughts in a speech. If in your wedding, multiple people are going to give a speech, make sure you make an order and inform them so everyone knows when they are supposed to give their speech and the odd situation doesn’t happen.
These are some tips to make sure everything goes perfect.
We can help you arrange your destination wedding in Denmark. Contact us to know more.