§ Your documents
The couple that is getting married is responsible for providing all the right documents to Elsinore Wedding. When you submit your documents to Elsinore Wedding, you also accept the terms of Elsinore Wedding.
The documents needed for the legal process must be photographed (preferred) or scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . They must be in either Danish, English or German or translated into one of the above-mentioned languages by an accredited translator.
It is important for our handling and processing of the documents that the translation of the documents is mailed in the same attachment as the original documents.
The documents must be received no later than 14 days before the wedding.
§ Payment Terms in General
1. After you have made a reservation with Elsinore Wedding, you will receive a confirmation including an overview of your booking.
2. In order to get the processing started and to obtain an allocation at the Danish Authorities, you must pay a booking fee of € 250. The booking fee is not included the package price. Payment by bank transfer or Pay Pal.
Payment by Paypal a 6.2% surcharge will be added.
Remitter pays all fees when payment by international bank transfer.
The processing of your documents will only take place after receipt of booking fee payment.
3. Paid booking fee won’t be refunded in case of cancellation or rejection from the Danish authorities as the booking fee mainly covers the startup fee to the Danish authorities
4. Payment of final invoice must be made in full within to 30 days after you have received the invoice – but no later than 30 days before the confirmed wedding date.
All prices are quoted in euros and include value-added tax.
§ Payment Terms – Express Weddings
Processing of the legal documents at the Registry Office takes 5 – 7 days. Consequently, the full invoice amount must be received before the Agency of Family Law starts handling your wedding request and documents.
§ Cancellation Policy
1. If you want to cancel your wedding, Elsinore Wedding must be notified by email as soon as possible.
2. In case of cancellation of your wedding 60 days or more prior to the confirmed wedding date – Elsinore Wedding will refund you the full invoice amount except booking fee of € 250.
3. In case of cancellation, less than 60 days prior to the confirmed wedding date – Elsinore Wedding will refund 50% of the total invoice amount.
4. In case of cancellation less than 30 days before the confirmed wedding date – no refund will be given.
§ Change of Wedding Date
Changing of wedding date more than 14 days prior to the confirmed wedding date – a reallocation fee of € 150 is payable. Changing the wedding date less than 14 days prior to the confirmed wedding date – a reallocation fee of € 250 is payable.
We as Elsinore Wedding are concerned about protecting your privacy. Legal documents will be given to the Agency of Family Law in Denmark and the municipality of Elsinore (Helsingør) only – for processing and approval. Your documents are regarded as confidential and will not be submitted to any third party, other than if legally required by appropriate authorities. All emails distributed by Elsinore Wedding to relevant authorities are also treated as confidential.
§ Inadequate Documents
The responsibility to provide Elsinore Wedding with all the right documents relies fully on the clients (couple). In case of inadequate, insufficient or missing documents, the wedding will be cancelled without any refunds including booking fee.
§ Links to this Website
Linking into the official homepage of Elsinore Wedding (www.elsinorwedding.com) from any webpage is not permitted without our written permission.
§ Copyright Notice
The website of Elsinore Wedding, including all content such as photos, text, graphics and layout, logos, images, etc. is the property of Elsinore Wedding and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all contents on this site is the exclusive property of Elsinore Wedding. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to Elsinore Wedding´s services and the full content of this website. Elsinore Wedding is registered in Denmark with CVR. No DK-37859907.
We take document security and your personal data very seriously. To do so we comply with the official requirements of GDPR. We do not retain or share any of your personal information or documents except what is required to get married in Denmark. For this reason, we delete all information as soon as possible after the wedding.
§ Weather Conditions
Elsinore Wedding is not to be held responsible for any weather conditions at agreed outdoor wedding events. Outdoor weddings exclusively in the month of June, July and August. Other months on request.
§ General Jurisdiction
The laws of Denmark govern terms and conditions. Using our services, you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts in all disputes arising out of such access.
Amending, modifying, varying or supplementing these terms and conditions should not be done without accept by duly authorized representatives of Elsinore Wedding.
In case of legal disputes – these will should be handled by the district court of Elsinore.
§ Force Majeure
Neither party shall be held liable for failure of or delay in performing its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, or other natural disasters, or in the case of war, terrorist activities, labour dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.