The good news 2021 has come up with is, vaccination has started for the COVID 19 in almost all countries across the globe. People have taken a sigh of relief as now the spread of the COVID 19 is more likely to be controlled. Moreover, people have adopted the new normal, which made the world a safer place even if we are still fighting with the pandemic. The circumstances have developed the plot for couples that want to get married in Denmark or any other destination of their choice. Already couples have started planning their wedding and you can also plan your marriage.
To help you plan your marriage in 2021, we are sharing the top tips to arrange a wedding.
1. Prepare wedding lists and take action early
- Wedding means a lot of shopping. From cosmetics to clothes and from the spa to your weight, you might want to have much in your list. Keeping them in mind and not acting might not really help.
- The first thing you need to do is make a list of things you need to do to look picture perfect on your big day. Take appointments of the spa, parlour, etc. Follow your health or beauty regime strictly with no binge.
- Start shopping early and choose to shop from the places that are taking care of sanitisation and hygiene. As we are still combating with the Coronavirus, it is necessary to be safe and choose the places to visit which are safe. Do not exhaust yourself by shopping everything in one go. Give yourself enough time to shop all things by making it a fun part of the wedding instead of a job to finish.
2. Create a guest list
- It is a part of preparing wedding lists and actions, but it is a whole thing to cover. We are still not living in a normal world. Instead of that, we have started adopting the new normal. Therefore, making a guest list for a wedding is different than what it was earlier.
- In some countries, still, there is a ban on big gatherings.
- To make sure you and your guests are safe, try to make your guest list smaller or you can also choose to have an elopement wedding.
3. Book a wedding planner
- Do not take the stress of dealing with multiple vendors. You better book a wedding planner who will take care of the rest of the things. For example, if you choose to get married in Denmark, book a local wedding planner. Give the list of things you want for marriage such as wedding cake, champagne, fruit basket, chocolates, bridal makeup artist, etc.
- The wedding planner will not only arrange things as per the needs, but she will also guide you about the regulations and safety measures to be followed during the wedding.
These are the top 3 tips to follow to plan your wedding in 2021. If you are planning a destination wedding or civil marriage in Denmark, contact us now to know more about getting married in 2021.